08 September 2026

Altered Clipboard with Chippies from Mintay

Hello crafty friends,

Today I’m sharing an altered clipboard project where 
Mintay Chippies 
play one of the main roles in the composition. 
I love how versatile they are – they can be painted to perfectly match the color palette 
and easily layered with papers, flowers and other embellishments.
For this project, I used several decorative Mintay Chippies, 
including the beautiful frame, bows, leaves and the For You sentiment.
 I painted them in soft shades of mint, cream, yellow and blue, 
creating a fresh pastel look and adding even more dimension to the composition.
I combined the Chippies with floral elements, lace, flowers, 
paper rosettes and little details from my stash. 
The result is a cheerful, dimensional birthday project with a slightly shabby and romantic feel.




 SUPPLIES: 

- Chippies  - Decor  - For you
- Chippies - Decor - Flora Filigree  1  
- Mintay Kreativa  - Stencil 6x8 MIXED 6 
- Mintay Basics - Elements - Lavender Dream 

FOR SHOPPING AND MORE INSPIRATION CLICK ON THE LOGO 


Mintay Chippies are such a lovely way to add structure, 
layers and that extra special detail to an altered project. 💜💛
xoxo
Aneta 

No comments:

Post a Comment