15 August 2026

"Shabby Summer Trio" cards made with Mintay Papers

Hello dear crafty friends, 

Today I'm excited to share my 
Shabby Summer Trio
—three handmade cards inspired by warm sunny days, 
the sea breeze, and relaxing moments by the coast. 
I combined a soft shabby chic style with nautical elements, delicate flowers, layered embellishments, and plenty of dimension to create light and cheerful summer designs.

For these cards, I mixed papers from three beautiful Mintay Papers collections: 
Lady's Secret, Azure Coast, and added vibrant pops of juicy orange from Teen Spirit. 
I love blending collections to create unique color combinations 
and give every project its own personality.

which perfectly complement the coastal theme, 
and even incorporated the beautiful Mintay packaging sheet into my designs 
to make the most of every lovely detail.








 SUPPLIES: 

- Teen Spirit  12x12 
- Lady's Secret 12x12
- Azure Coast - basic
- Sea Life - chippie 

FOR SHOPPING AND MORE INSPIRATION CLICK ON THE LOGO 


I hope this trio inspires you to mix your favorite collections 
and bring a touch of summer to your next crafty project! ☀️
xoxo 
Aneta 

No comments:

Post a Comment