Hello paper peeps,
✨ I can finally share my secret! ✨
I made the Mintay Papers Design Team! 💛
This is truly a dream come true.
I've been crafting for many years, and what makes this even more special
I made the Mintay Papers Design Team! 💛
This is truly a dream come true.
I've been crafting for many years, and what makes this even more special
is that
Karola's beautiful creations were among my very first inspirations
when I
started my creative journey.
Being part of this amazing team is such an
incredible honor.
I can't wait to share my creations with you throughout the year.
I can't wait to share my creations with you throughout the year.
Be sure to check out our social media
for more product information, creative inspiration, and to meet all of my talented teammates!
CLICK ON THE LOGO


Thank you, Mintay Papers, for believing in me!
xoxo
Aneta
✨
xoxo
Aneta
✨




No comments:
Post a Comment